- A) To (overcome inertia and) attract theatre professors/producers/ADs/students & alumni to visit and browse the LIBRARY
- B) To recruit professors/qualified alums & local professionals towards positions of Mentorship; and to create a community of Mainstreet Mentors.
- C) To encourage associations (partnerships) between Mentors & local theatre groups
- D) To explore the uses of ZOOM (and other such software) for MSM pre-development activities.
TABLE READ PROCESS
- A) Professor agrees to become a MainStreet Mentor.
- B) Mentor with student assistants tours Libe and Selects a Work (or Scenes)
- C) Selections are secured and (with MSM’s help) cleared
- D) Parts distributed to cast
- E) MD is recruited
- F) Presentation dates are selected (w/Creators)
- G) Pre-recorded scenes/musical numbers are prepared
- H) Dress rehearsal for TableRead is held
- I) Presentation
- J) Follow-up activities
- A) For Students: unique dynamic journeys investigating Artistic Inspiration & Collaboration Techniques
- B) For Mentors: Introduction and practice in the Art of Development
- C) For Creators: Regional Exposure for their work.
- D) For all participants (especially students): EXPOSURE & OPPORTUNITIES
- E) For Communities: Introduction of local resources for contemporary Theatrical Art.